A new Holland & Barrett store is to open this Wednesday (18th May) at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook shopping centre.
The store is located within the mall unit previously occupied by Excellence Spa, between Vodafone and Carphone Warehouse.
The unit has been closed since the Excellence Spa business suddenly ceased trading in mid-August 2015, leaving some customers with unredeemed gift vouchers. It was repossessed by the landlord in October 2015 and was subsequently used for a short period as a pop-up shop selling Christmas products.
Refitting of the store began late last month and stock filling has taken place over the last few days.
Holland & Barrett, the UK’s leading retailer of vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements, has a number of other stores in the Bristol area, including one at Cribbs Causeway, one in Kingswood, one in Clifton and three in the city centre.
The Journal understands that the opening day will be marked with the distribution of goody bags and special offer leaflets.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - September 19th, 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - September 6th, 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - August 10th, 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - August 2nd, 2019
- Mixed reactions to Willow Brook Centre’s new speed bumps - April 17th, 2019