A new Holland & Barrett store is to open this Wednesday (18th May) at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook shopping centre.
The store is located within the mall unit previously occupied by Excellence Spa, between Vodafone and Carphone Warehouse.
The unit has been closed since the Excellence Spa business suddenly ceased trading in mid-August 2015, leaving some customers with unredeemed gift vouchers. It was repossessed by the landlord in October 2015 and was subsequently used for a short period as a pop-up shop selling Christmas products.
Refitting of the store began late last month and stock filling has taken place over the last few days.
Holland & Barrett, the UK’s leading retailer of vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements, has a number of other stores in the Bristol area, including one at Cribbs Causeway, one in Kingswood, one in Clifton and three in the city centre.
The Journal understands that the opening day will be marked with the distribution of goody bags and special offer leaflets.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook Centre all lit up for Christmas - November 25th, 2016
- Dragons fly into Willow Brook for Halloween - October 24th, 2016
- New greengrocer now trading at Willow Brook - October 24th, 2016
- Willow Brook Centre sold for £88.8 million - August 12th, 2016
- Holy Stoke! Batmobile to visit Willow Brook - July 25th, 2016
Share this article: