The Five Stokes Fundraising Group is hosting a ‘Blooming Great Tea Party’ to raise funds for Marie Curie on Saturday 21st May.
The event, which runs from 2pm to 4pm at Stoke Gifford Baptist Church, Rock Lane (BS34 8PF), will include teas/coffees and a assortment of cakes.
All the money raised will help Marie Curie provide more free care to people living with a terminal illness in their own homes in Bristol.
Fundraising group member Jackie Scott said:
“We hope that as many local people as possible will join us at our event and help support Marie Curie.”
Marie Curie provides expert care, guidance and support to help people living with a terminal illness get the most from the time they have left.
• More information from email@example.com or 07855 564806.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021