The Five Stokes Fundraising Group is hosting a ‘Blooming Great Tea Party’ to raise funds for Marie Curie on Saturday 21st May.
The event, which runs from 2pm to 4pm at Stoke Gifford Baptist Church, Rock Lane (BS34 8PF), will include teas/coffees and a assortment of cakes.
All the money raised will help Marie Curie provide more free care to people living with a terminal illness in their own homes in Bristol.
Fundraising group member Jackie Scott said:
“We hope that as many local people as possible will join us at our event and help support Marie Curie.”
Marie Curie provides expert care, guidance and support to help people living with a terminal illness get the most from the time they have left.
• More information from firstname.lastname@example.org or 07855 564806.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020