The Five Stokes Fundraising Group is hosting a ‘Blooming Great Tea Party’ to raise funds for Marie Curie on Saturday 21st May.
The event, which runs from 2pm to 4pm at Stoke Gifford Baptist Church, Rock Lane (BS34 8PF), will include teas/coffees and a assortment of cakes.
All the money raised will help Marie Curie provide more free care to people living with a terminal illness in their own homes in Bristol.
Fundraising group member Jackie Scott said:
“We hope that as many local people as possible will join us at our event and help support Marie Curie.”
Marie Curie provides expert care, guidance and support to help people living with a terminal illness get the most from the time they have left.
• More information from email@example.com or 07855 564806.
Last 5 posts in General News
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - July 25th, 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - July 14th, 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020