The Five Stokes Fundraising Group is hosting a ‘Blooming Great Tea Party’ to raise funds for Marie Curie on Saturday 21st May.
The event, which runs from 2pm to 4pm at Stoke Gifford Baptist Church, Rock Lane (BS34 8PF), will include teas/coffees and a assortment of cakes.
All the money raised will help Marie Curie provide more free care to people living with a terminal illness in their own homes in Bristol.
Fundraising group member Jackie Scott said:
“We hope that as many local people as possible will join us at our event and help support Marie Curie.”
Marie Curie provides expert care, guidance and support to help people living with a terminal illness get the most from the time they have left.
• More information from email@example.com or 07855 564806.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Nature reserve tunnelling work due to start soon - April 23rd, 2017
- South Gloucestershire honours unsung heroes - April 14th, 2017
- Birdwatchers’ anger as berry trees felled - April 14th, 2017
- More leaders gain their 'Wood Badge' at 1st Bradley Stoke Scout Group - March 30th, 2017
- Grants available to help set up new community groups in Bradley Stoke - March 22nd, 2017
Share this article:
Tags: Marie Curie Cancer Care