The Five Stokes Fundraising Group is hosting a ‘Blooming Great Tea Party’ to raise funds for Marie Curie on Saturday 21st May.
The event, which runs from 2pm to 4pm at Stoke Gifford Baptist Church, Rock Lane (BS34 8PF), will include teas/coffees and a assortment of cakes.
All the money raised will help Marie Curie provide more free care to people living with a terminal illness in their own homes in Bristol.
Fundraising group member Jackie Scott said:
“We hope that as many local people as possible will join us at our event and help support Marie Curie.”
Marie Curie provides expert care, guidance and support to help people living with a terminal illness get the most from the time they have left.
• More information from firstname.lastname@example.org or 07855 564806.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020