The Willow Brook Centre will be on the Batphone inviting all budding superheroes to join them on Thursday 28th July when the Dark Knight rides into town.
Batman has left Gotham City to bring the Batmobile to Bradley Stoke. The Batmobile from the 1989 film, starring Michael Keating, will be on display in the town square for families to see. The Dark Knight will be around during the event to fight crime and pose for selfies with fans.
It’s not just the Caped Crusader coming but his superhero pals Spiderman, Optimus Prime and Iron Man too. The comic book heroes will be doing walkabouts throughout the day to protect the good citizens of Bradley Stoke.
Young superheroes can make power cuffs and masks to disguise their true identity at a free craft workshop. There will also be a superhero trail around the retailers to win a treat.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“What a treat for the town to have the Batmobile visit. Centre staff and retailers are really looking forward to seeing such an iconic Hollywood car in Willow Brook. We’re sure it will be a big draw for youngsters and comic enthusiasts alike.”
The event is free and takes place between 11am and 3pm. For details of events, visit the Willow Brook Centre website or Facebook page.
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019