The Journal is pleased to announce that Kasia Bedkowska is the lucky winner of our exclusive prize draw to win a year’s free membership at the Anytime Fitness gym at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre.
The free-to-enter prize draw was featured in the May 2018 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (and also on our website), and the winner’s name was independently drawn out of the hat by a member of staff at the Willow Brook Centre.
Kasia, a working mum who lives in Bradley Stoke, said she was delighted to find out she had won. The news came as quite a surprise as she had forgotten about entering the competition several weeks earlier.
Speaking after she had been presented with her prize by Anytime Fitness club manager Lewis Erskine, Kasia said she had visited a gym a few times with her husband but had never been organised enough to make it worthwhile becoming a member because of her busy lifestyle.
She currently keeps fit through swimming and going cycling with her family and says she is looking forward to using the facilities at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke, especially during the school holidays.
Anytime Fitness is located on the first floor of the town square shops and offices, above KFC.
Photo: Kasia receives her membership key from Lewis Erskine, club manager.
This article originally appeared in the July/August 2018 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine (on page 9). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021