More than a few tears were shed at the Little Acorns Pre-School ‘graduation’ event held at the Jubilee Centre, Bradley Stoke on 13th July, as the older children said goodbye to the setting’s staff before moving on to start their next adventures.
But it wasn’t only the children who were celebrating a graduation as the setting’s manager Amanda Bromley (pictured in back row, second from left) recently completed her postgraduate course in early years initial teacher level 6 training, resulting in her being awarded ‘grade 1 outstanding’ status.
Amanda, who qualified as a primary school teacher from the University of St Mark and St John, Plymouth in 2016, has attended other nurseries and local primary schools over the past year to develop her knowledge of working with children from birth to age 5.
Website: LA Childcare
This article originally appeared in the September 2018 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine (on page 41). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021