More than a few tears were shed at the Little Acorns Pre-School ‘graduation’ event held at the Jubilee Centre, Bradley Stoke on 13th July, as the older children said goodbye to the setting’s staff before moving on to start their next adventures.
But it wasn’t only the children who were celebrating a graduation as the setting’s manager Amanda Bromley (pictured in back row, second from left) recently completed her postgraduate course in early years initial teacher level 6 training, resulting in her being awarded ‘grade 1 outstanding’ status.
Amanda, who qualified as a primary school teacher from the University of St Mark and St John, Plymouth in 2016, has attended other nurseries and local primary schools over the past year to develop her knowledge of working with children from birth to age 5.
Website: LA Childcare
This article originally appeared in the September 2018 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine (on page 41). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020