A local pre-school and nursery has started a new weekly toddler group (for ages 0 to 5) on Monday afternoons.
Bright Sparks Pre-School in School Close, Stoke Lodge (BS34 6DW; adjacent to Stoke Lodge Primary School) runs the group between 1pm and 3pm and parents are welcome to drop in with their children at any time during the two-hour session.
The group makes use of facilities within the pre-school building and has access to the well-equipped outside play area. There is also a dedicated space for babies.
Children can explore the wide range of toys and activities on offer, such as bricks, trains, play-doh and painting. They can also visit the various themed areas within the pre-school rooms, such as ‘curiosity corner’, ‘small world’ and ‘home corner’.
The large outside space offers more fun things to explore, including a wooden climbing frame, a pirate ship and a kitchen.
The toddler group is open every Monday (term-time only). There is a charge of £1.50 per session, which covers milk/water/squash and a healthy snack and biscuit for the children.
This article originally appeared in the February 2019 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (on page 29). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH (except August), to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021