Online and in print, we are Bradley Stoke’s number one independent news source.
The Bradley Stoke Journal Magazine
The Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (first published in 2013) is delivered NEAR-MONTHLY* to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke, a town within the northern fringe of Bristol.
A further 500 copies of the magazine are placed at public locations in Almondsbury, Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke, Patchway, Stoke Gifford, Stoke Lodge and Winterbourne. These locations include community centres, libraries, schools, doctors’ surgeries, dental surgeries, pubs and takeaways.
Total monthly distribution: 9,200 copies
* Nine issues per year; no magazine published in May, August or December.
What people are saying about the magazine
“I am really impressed, it’s a fantastic read. Really positive, informative and genius issues of local interest.”
Scott, Manager, Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke
“Brilliant publication. Advert has paid for itself!”
Phil, Concept Property Maintenance (advertiser)
“We have found the advert with you to be very successful and we’d like to renew for a year, please”
Guy, Rosie Posie Pet Services (advertiser)
Read the latest issue
Click the image below to read the March/April 2021 issue of our magazine online.
To read all previous issues of our magazine, visit https://issuu.com/bradleystokejournal
Advertising in our magazine
We offer spaces ranging from twelfth-page (58mm W x 50mm H) to full-page (180mm W x 250mm H).
Prices for magazine advertising start from just £16 per month.
Find out more about advertising in our magazine: Bradley Stoke Journal Magazine
We can insert your A5 (or similar size) leaflet in or magazine.
Find out more about our leaflet insertion service: Leaflet Distribution
Our website has run over 2,900 news stories and published more than 270 pages of community information since it was launched in early 2008.
The website is fully responsive, meaning that its layout adapts automatically to suit the type device on which it is being viewed (e.g. desktop, laptop, iPad or other tablet, smartphone).
In May 2020, Google Analytics shows our readership having a device mix of 50 percent smartphone, 40 percent desktop or laptop and 10 percent tablet.
Advertising on our website
Banner advertising slots are available as follows:
- On the front page (wide banner at top of the page, deeper banner further down the page)
- In the sidebar* (top, middle and bottom positions)
- Within the text flow of recent news stories
- On specific business directory and other information pages
* Note that the sidebar appears as shown in the image above on desktop, laptop and iPad (in landscape orientation). On smaller devices, the sidebar drops down below the main content, meaning that it is less prominent (although the adverts it contains do appear larger in this mode).
Prices for website banner advertising range from £10 to £30 per month.
Interested? Please Contact Us for further details.
Local companies are entitled to a free basic listing in the Town Guide (A-Z Business Directory) on our website. An entry can include:
- Name of business
- One line (approx 60 characters) description of services offered
- Address (if applicable)
- Telephone number
- Website address (if applicable)
- Facebook page (if applicable)
Free entries are provided at the editor’s discretion and we may ask you to reciprocate the favour, e.g. by including a link to the Bradley Stoke Journal on your website or Facebook page.
Send us your details now via our Contact Us page!