Enter our exclusive prize draw to win a year’s free membership at Bradley Stoke’s Anytime Fitness gym.
Enter our exclusive free prize draw before 4th June 2019 for a chance of winning a year’s free membership of the Anytime Fitness gym at the Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke. Your membership allows you to use any of the 4,500+ Anytime Fitness gyms around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Other benefits of your Anytime Fitness include:
- FREE fitness Orientation: Every new member is entitled to one!
- State-of-the-art equipment with extensive free weights
- Vast cardiovascular range with personal viewing screens
- Personal training services at affordable rates
- A safe and secure environment: state-of-the-art security system
- Free parking for up to 4 hours
- Exclusive members’ app, with access to over 1,100 workouts
- Refer a friend discounts scheme
For more information, visit the Anytime Fitness website:
Terms and Conditions of the Free Prize Draw
- The competition is promoted by Anytime Fitness, Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 8EF.
- The competition closes at midnight (BST) on Tuesday 4th June 2019.
- Entries can only be made online, using the form below.
- Entry is limited to residents of the BS32, BS34 and BS36 postcode areas. Evidence of home address (e.g. driving licence or utility bill) to be presented when collecting prize.
- One entry per person.
- Automated entries will be discarded.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Anytime Fitness and the Bradley Stoke Journal and their immediate families are not permitted to take part.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize of a year’s free membership.
- The winner will be notified by telephone on or before Tuesday 11th June 2019.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Bradley Stoke Journal website on or before Tuesday 11th June 2019 and in the July 2019 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine.
Entry Form for the Free Prize Draw
Entries have now closed.
Stacey Bailey was drawn as the the lucky winner of the Anytime Fitness competition (May 2019). Thank you to everyone who entered.