By-election resulting from the resignation of Nikki Hallur (Conservative), elected to serve the Bradley Stoke South parish ward in May 2019.
Note: The vacancy is for ONE of the seven seats representing this ward.
Date of poll: Thursday 26th March 2020
NEW: The by-election has been postponed due to the impact of the coronavirus emergency.
Related link: Result of previous election for this ward in May 2019
- 20th March 2020: Notice of Postponement
- 9th March 2020: Situation of Polling Stations
- 28th February 2020: Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- 20th February 2020: Notice of Election
- 16th January 2020: Notice of Councillor Vacancy
- Dayley Lawrence (Labour)
- Edward He (Conservative)
- James Pocock (Liberal Democrat)
- Terry Port (Citizens Movement Party UK)
- Marion Ward