By-election resulting from the resignation of Nikki Hallur (Conservative), elected to serve the Bradley Stoke South parish ward in May 2019.
Note: The vacancy is for ONE of the seven seats representing this ward.
Date of poll: Thursday 6th May 2021
Note: This by-election was originally due to take place on Thursday 26th March 2020 but was postponed due to the impact of the coronavirus emergency.
Related link: Result of previous election for this ward in May 2019
The Notice of Election was published on Monday 22nd March 2021 (see below) and nominations will be accepted until the deadline on Thursday 8th April 2021.
The deadline for voter registration is Monday 19th April 2021. If you are unsure whether you are registered to vote, please contact the SGC helpline on 01454 863030.
Register to vote (GOV.UK)
- 9th April 2021: Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- 22nd March 2021: Notice of Election
- 3rd March 2021: Timetable of Proceedings
- 16th January 2020: Notice of Councillor Vacancy
- Edward He (Conservative)
- Dayley Lawrence (Labour and Co-operative Party)
Candidate profiles (where available) will be added here once available.