Signs on display today (Saturday) indicate that the new Tesco filling station in Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development will open on schedule this coming Monday, 7th April 2008 – confirming an earlier report in The Journal.
With two days to go before the opening, there seems to be plenty of last-minute finishing-off work to do, but management are evidently sure that the tasks can be completed in time. Demolition of the old filling station is expected to commence as soon as the changeover is complete, so that construction of the new town square and associated shops and offices can be started. The approved planning agreement requires that the bulk of the town square complex be complete before the new Tesco store can open for business.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019