The deadline for public comment on South Gloucestershire Council’s proposed bus priority scheme at the Aztec West roundabout is fast approaching. Comments, which may be sent by post or email, must arrive by midnight on Monday 28th April. For further details, see The Bradley Stoke Journal’s Public Consultations page.
Last 5 posts in South Gloucestershire Council
- South Glos council tax to rise by 5.99 percent - 15th March 2018
- Rollout of smaller black bins under way - 7th February 2018
- Residents congratulated for recycling efforts - 18th January 2018
- Introduction of slimline black bins quietly postponed to next year - 4th December 2017
- Weekly recycling starts 19th June, but new sorting rules criticised - 6th June 2017