Bradley Stoke’s annual Community Festival gets underway on Friday (6th June 2008) with a coffee morning and flower arranging competition, a four mile walk around Bradley Stoke and a “picnic in the park”.
The main events take place on Saturday in and around the Jubilee Centre [map], Savages Wood Road. Stage and arena acts are scheduled from 11am to 6pm, while a Community Fair, with stalls from local charities, community groups and businesses, takes place between 1:30pm and 5:30pm.
Sunday sees the third running of the Bradley Stoke Festival Fun Run, a 10km multi-terrain race, which starts near the Leisure Centre at 10am. Race HQ and finish is at the Jubilee Centre. Residents are urged to turn out and support the competitors along the course – see The Journal’s interactive map of the race route to see where (and when) you can see the runners go by.
Last 5 posts in Bradley Stoke Town Council
- Meet the new mayor: Cllr Tony Griffiths - 2nd August 2020
- Light pollution issue leads council to restrict opening hours of new car park - 4th February 2020
- Work set to start soon on Brook Way car park - 6th October 2019
- Petty party politics return to town council at AGM - 25th June 2019
- Meet the new mayor: Councillor Tom Aditya - 16th June 2019