Bradley Stoke residents have a chance to speak with some of their Town Councillors this Saturday (5th July) at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre. The monthly Councillor Surgery takes place between 10am and 12 noon and is usually located in the cafe area of the centre. The photo above shows the April session, attended by Caroline Charlton and Robert Jones (recently elected Town Mayor).
The Journal’s Contact your Councillors page, featuring an interactive map of the parish wards in Bradley Stoke, can help you find the name and contact details of your Town/District Councillor(s), MP and MEP.
Last 5 posts in Bradley Stoke Town Council
- Meet the new mayor: Cllr Tony Griffiths - 2nd August 2020
- Light pollution issue leads council to restrict opening hours of new car park - 4th February 2020
- Work set to start soon on Brook Way car park - 6th October 2019
- Petty party politics return to town council at AGM - 25th June 2019
- Meet the new mayor: Councillor Tom Aditya - 16th June 2019