Budget footwear retailer Shoe Zone is the latest company to reveal it will be opening a store in the Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development.
Although there has been no official statement by the centre management, the Shoe Zone store was today added to the store guide shown on the official Willow Brook Centre website, where the outfit is described as being the “number one value footwear retailer”.
Information on the Shoe Zone website shows that the company currently has over 600 stores throughout the UK and Ireland and sells over 19 million pairs of shoes every year.
The retailer is seeking an Assistant Manager for its new Bradley Stoke store. More details on The Journal’s dedicated New Town Centre Jobs page.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019