The seasonal park and ride service (984) from the Frenchay campus of the University of the West of England (UWE) into Bristol city centre started last weekend (27th September) and will run until 28th December.
The service starts and finishes at UWE’s car park 20 [map], off Coldharbour Lane. It runs every 15 minutes and the journey takes 15-20 minutes.
The fare is £2 return for adults, with children under 16 travelling free if accompanied by an adult.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020