The seasonal park and ride service (984) from the Frenchay campus of the University of the West of England (UWE) into Bristol city centre started last weekend (27th September) and will run until 28th December.
The service starts and finishes at UWE’s car park 20 [map], off Coldharbour Lane. It runs every 15 minutes and the journey takes 15-20 minutes.
The fare is £2 return for adults, with children under 16 travelling free if accompanied by an adult.
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020