The new block will be located on a section of playing field on the Baileys Court Road side of the main school building (extreme left in picture above), alongside an existing block of a similar type.
Planning officials state in their report that the “long term use of modular buildings is generally considered unacceptable” and so have restricted the permission to an initial period of three years.
Related Links: Schools in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020