Estate agents CJ Hole are now open for business at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre.
The previously unannounced move became apparent today (Monday) when the company’s advertising boards outside properties in the town were emblazoned with a “now at the Willow Brook Centre” flash.
A source at the company told The Journal that the new office, on the first floor of the mall, had opened today after a lease had been agreed in record time.
The office, which specialises in lettings and property management, is located in mall unit 3 (see plan below), behind Curves ladies-only gym.
The company’s current office at Fountains Court, in the north of Bradley Stoke, will be given up once the transfer to the new office is completed.
The Willow Brook Centre announced last week that Taylors, another established local estate agency, would be opening soon in one of the development’s town square units.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - June 9th, 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - September 19th, 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - September 6th, 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - August 10th, 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - August 2nd, 2019