The weekend drama school will be launched at an open day on 25th April at the Fiddlers Wood Lane site.
An announcement on the PQA website adds:
No need to book, just come along and experience the fun of PQA!
Doors open at 09:45 pm. Pauline will give a brief introduction before we break into our fun packed classes including Comedy & Drama, Musical Theatre and Film & Television. We expect to finish around 12:30 pm.
The network of Pauline Quirke Academies was started in September 2007 and currently operates at 13 sites in the UK, including Red Maids School in Westbury-on-Trym.
Students are coached in the age groups 6-9, 10-12 and 13+. Monthly fees are £82.50 for one three hour session per week.
Pauline Quirke became a familiar face with her portrayal of Sharon in the hit sit-com ‘Birds of a Feather’. She is soon to star in ‘Missing’, a new five-part drama on BBC1, which begins on Monday 16th March.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018