Representations about the application may be made to South Gloucestershire Council until 13th April, meaning that the office will not open in time for the Grand National betting frenzy (4th April), but should be trading by Derby Day (6th June).
The office will occupy ‘town square unit 9’, which is part of the phase 2 ‘retail terrace’ building and separated from the main body of the Town Square by a bus lane.
The neighbouring ‘unit 8’ is earmarked for a Westworld mobility and lifestyle store, although Willow Brook Centre Manager Scott Lahive cautioned recently that the group “has yet to cross the finish line” in its rental negotiations.
Elsewhere in the Town Square, signs have recently appeared in the windows of ‘unit 3’ (between Greggs and KFC) announcing the imminent arrival of Taylors Estate Agents.
The company is relocating from its current premises at Bradley Pavilions and says it will be opening a lettings department at the new office.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019