Police investigating a series of tyre slashing incidents in Saxon Way have been told that students from Bradley Stoke Community School (BSCS) were seen loitering around one of the vehicles that was later discovered to have been damaged.
The news is revealed in the latest issue of the BSCS school newsletter, in which headmaster Dave Baker appeals to parents and/or children to come forward with information.
The Examiner reported back in May that some twenty cars in Bradley Stoke had been damaged by having screws or nails hammered into their tyres. Avon and Somerset Police later made an appeal for information, citing that four vehicles had been targeted in Saxon Way alone between 23rd April and 4th May.
Anyone with information about those responsible is asked to contact the Neighbourhood Team at Filton Police Station on 0845 456 7000.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019