The headteacher of Bradley Stoke Community School (BSCS), Dave Baker, has revealed that he has received a number of complaints about the behaviour of BSCS students at the Willow Brook shopping centre.
Tesco has reportedly threatened to ban all students wearing school uniform from its store at the centre.
Parents and carers have been asked to discuss the situation with their children.
Read more: Bradley Stoke Community School [PDF]
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020