A Bradley Stoke man, convicted of money laundering and controlling prostitution at Swansea Crown Court in November 2007, has been ordered to pay back a six figure sum or face two more years in prison.
Nicholas Tredgett has been given four months to pay £138,987 after the same court refused to accept his defence that a large portion of the monies held in his accounts belong to working girls and should not be included in the calculation of his assets.
Read more: South Wales Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019