A Bradley Stoke man, convicted of money laundering and controlling prostitution at Swansea Crown Court in November 2007, has been ordered to pay back a six figure sum or face two more years in prison.
Nicholas Tredgett has been given four months to pay £138,987 after the same court refused to accept his defence that a large portion of the monies held in his accounts belong to working girls and should not be included in the calculation of his assets.
Read more: South Wales Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019