The Three Brooks in Savages Wood Road has re-opened after a makeover.
The pub, owned by Ember Inns, is currently offering a 2-for-1 deal on selected main meals (until 17th December).
Grill nights and curry nights are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays respectively, while quiz nights take place on Sundays and Tuesdays.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018