South Gloucestershire Council has announced the dates and locations for this February half term’s Holiday Cycling Courses, which are being offered for free to children of all ages.
These courses are the ideal solution to give children a cycling confidence boost and get them out in the fresh air during half term without having to worry about the cost.
There are 3 levels available:
- Level 1 is for children from school year 3 and above (1 x 2.5 hour session)
- Level 2 is for children from school year 5 and above (3 x 2.5 hour sessions)
- Level 3 is for children from school year 7 and above (3 x 2.5 hour sessions)
The courses are on a ‘first come first served’ basis and are subject to change due to availability and numbers.
In Bradley Stoke, courses at all three levels will run at Meadowbrook Primary School between Monday 15th February and Friday 19th February.
The deadline for signing up for the courses is Friday 29th January.
More info: Holiday Courses (Better by Bike)
Related link: Walking and Cycling in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018