South Gloucestershire Council says that Wi-Fi access normally provided by the library will continue to function within the adjoining Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre during the closure.
The enlarged Bradley Stoke Library is scheduled to re-open on Monday 12th July 2010.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018