Bristol Water has warned that properties in the north of Bradley Stoke might experience supply interruptions from tonight (Thursday 8th July) as a result of major work on water mains in the area.
The roads that might be affected are given as: Grange Close, Orchard Gate, Woodlands Lane, Ashridge Road, Oaktree Crescent and Stanshaws Close
The work is said to be needed as a result of work on connections for the new Charlton Hayes housing development in Highwood Road, Patchway.
The connections are being undertaken between 9:30pm on Thursday 8th July and 5pm on Friday 9th July.
Consumers are being asked to try to limit their water use during the peak periods so that supplies can be maintained to all concerned.
Latest information: Bristol Water Emergency News
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020