Bristol Water has warned that properties in the north of Bradley Stoke might experience supply interruptions from tonight (Thursday 8th July) as a result of major work on water mains in the area.
The roads that might be affected are given as: Grange Close, Orchard Gate, Woodlands Lane, Ashridge Road, Oaktree Crescent and Stanshaws Close
The work is said to be needed as a result of work on connections for the new Charlton Hayes housing development in Highwood Road, Patchway.
The connections are being undertaken between 9:30pm on Thursday 8th July and 5pm on Friday 9th July.
Consumers are being asked to try to limit their water use during the peak periods so that supplies can be maintained to all concerned.
Latest information: Bristol Water Emergency News
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020