Bristol Water has warned that properties in the north of Bradley Stoke might experience supply interruptions from tonight (Thursday 8th July) as a result of major work on water mains in the area.
The roads that might be affected are given as: Grange Close, Orchard Gate, Woodlands Lane, Ashridge Road, Oaktree Crescent and Stanshaws Close
The work is said to be needed as a result of work on connections for the new Charlton Hayes housing development in Highwood Road, Patchway.
The connections are being undertaken between 9:30pm on Thursday 8th July and 5pm on Friday 9th July.
Consumers are being asked to try to limit their water use during the peak periods so that supplies can be maintained to all concerned.
Latest information: Bristol Water Emergency News
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021