Bristol Water has warned that properties in the north of Bradley Stoke might experience supply interruptions from tonight (Thursday 8th July) as a result of major work on water mains in the area.
The roads that might be affected are given as: Grange Close, Orchard Gate, Woodlands Lane, Ashridge Road, Oaktree Crescent and Stanshaws Close
The work is said to be needed as a result of work on connections for the new Charlton Hayes housing development in Highwood Road, Patchway.
The connections are being undertaken between 9:30pm on Thursday 8th July and 5pm on Friday 9th July.
Consumers are being asked to try to limit their water use during the peak periods so that supplies can be maintained to all concerned.
Latest information: Bristol Water Emergency News
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020