A 38-year-old man from Bradley Stoke has been jailed for six months for growing 22 cannabis plants at his home.
The man was arrested in February and sentenced in May, according to the Summer edition of Avon and Somerset Police’s Neighbourhood Newsletter [PDF, 659KB] for the ‘Severnside, Stokes and Villages’ area.
Neighbourhood Inspector Bob Evely said:
“We are committed to tackling drug dealing and the associated crime that can have such a negative impact on communities.”
Related story: Police take action on drugs following community tip-offs
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019