A 38-year-old man from Bradley Stoke has been jailed for six months for growing 22 cannabis plants at his home.
The man was arrested in February and sentenced in May, according to the Summer edition of Avon and Somerset Police’s Neighbourhood Newsletter [PDF, 659KB] for the ‘Severnside, Stokes and Villages’ area.
Neighbourhood Inspector Bob Evely said:
“We are committed to tackling drug dealing and the associated crime that can have such a negative impact on communities.”
Related story: Police take action on drugs following community tip-offs
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019