A free 18- week IT and literacy course for adults begins on Wednesday 8th September at Bradley Stoke Library.
- Gain skills needed for life and work
- Gain an up to date qualification
- Move on to further courses
- Learn how to use a computer
The course is aimed at people returning to work. Seesions run from 9:30 – 12.:30 each week.
There are 14 places available, so please book your place as soon as possible.
Please speak to a member of staff in the library to book your place.
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020