A nursery school near Bradley Stoke has been rated “satisfactory” by an Ofsted inspector, who visited the ‘early years’ care provider in June.
The privately-owned Barn Owl nursery in Hambrook has a capacity for 20 children between the ages of two and five and it currently has 26 on roll.
The inspector wrote:
“The nursery offers a happy environment, where children are supported by caring adults. Children are making good progress in their learning and development, given their starting points.”
Areas identified as needing improvement are hygiene practices, planning for individuals and groups and the provision of information to parents.
More information and related links:
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020