The first tenant of retail terrace unit 6 at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre will probably be a “value retailer”, according to Centre Manager Scott Lahive.
The statement would appear to end speculation that a prestige fashion retailer such as New Look might open at the centre, although one further unit remains unoccupied and could in theory still be taken by a big name company.
“Opening Soon” signs on the unit, situated to the right of the Pets at Home store, appeared on Wednesday 4th August – along with similar signage on units 5, 6 & 7 in the Town Square, unit 7 in the mall and unit 1 in the retail terrace.
The Journal has since revealed that the Town Square units will host a Harvester restaurant and that Boots will be moving into the corner unit (#1) of the retail terrace.
Mr Lahive has now also confirmed to The Journal that Ocean will be opening in mall unit 7 (to the right of Card Factory) in mid-October. The estate agents’ relocation from Baileys Court confirms our prediction made on Tuesday 10th August, after the firm’s existing office went up for rental.
Have Your Say: Mr Lahive has previously spoken of interest from an “unnamed sports retailer”. Which “value retailer” (if any) would you like to see opening in Bradley Stoke? Have your say by leaving a comment on this story.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019