Police are appealing for witnesses and information after a car was found ablaze in the car park of the Brook Way Activity Centre, Bradley Stoke.
Police and fire services were called in the early hours of Monday 27th September after a local resident reported the fire.
An Avon Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson told The Journal that two appliances from Patchway fire station attended the incident at 1:25am.
The vehicle was found to be well alight when crews arrived and they used high pressure hoses to extinguish the blaze.
The car, a Ford Focus, was later reported as having been stolen from Bradley Stoke overnight (Sunday to Monday, September 26th-27th).
Anyone with information which could help police enquiries is asked to contact South Gloucestershire police on 0845 456 7000. Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 (they never ask your name or trace your call).
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019