A Bradley Stoke man has been jailed for nearly three years after exposing himself via a webcam to what he thought was a 13-year-old girl.
In fact, his obscene act was being watched by Australian police officers, who had posed as children on a social networking site.
A raid on the 42-year-old’s Lavender Way home uncovered 3,000 child pornography images and evidence that he had exposed himself to two British girls.
Read more: Bristol web pervert caught in Aussie sting (Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020