A Bradley Stoke man has been jailed for nearly three years after exposing himself via a webcam to what he thought was a 13-year-old girl.
In fact, his obscene act was being watched by Australian police officers, who had posed as children on a social networking site.
A raid on the 42-year-old’s Lavender Way home uncovered 3,000 child pornography images and evidence that he had exposed himself to two British girls.
Read more: Bristol web pervert caught in Aussie sting (Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020