A Bradley Stoke man has been jailed for nearly three years after exposing himself via a webcam to what he thought was a 13-year-old girl.
In fact, his obscene act was being watched by Australian police officers, who had posed as children on a social networking site.
A raid on the 42-year-old’s Lavender Way home uncovered 3,000 child pornography images and evidence that he had exposed himself to two British girls.
Read more: Bristol web pervert caught in Aussie sting (Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020