A Bradley Stoke man has been jailed for nearly three years after exposing himself via a webcam to what he thought was a 13-year-old girl.
In fact, his obscene act was being watched by Australian police officers, who had posed as children on a social networking site.
A raid on the 42-year-old’s Lavender Way home uncovered 3,000 child pornography images and evidence that he had exposed himself to two British girls.
Read more: Bristol web pervert caught in Aussie sting (Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021