South Gloucestershire Council (SGC) has begun delivering new recycling containers and bags to households in preparation for its new food waste and plastic bottle collections.
Delivery of container packs began on Monday (25th October) and all households should have received them by the time the new collections begin in the week commencing Monday 22nd November.
The Council says that the collection changes will not initially affect people living in flats as each block of flats has different recycling and collection facilities.
- Council distributes containers for new recycling services (SouthGlos Post)
- Rubbish, waster and recycling (SGC)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021