South Gloucestershire Council (SGC) has begun delivering new recycling containers and bags to households in preparation for its new food waste and plastic bottle collections.
Delivery of container packs began on Monday (25th October) and all households should have received them by the time the new collections begin in the week commencing Monday 22nd November.
The Council says that the collection changes will not initially affect people living in flats as each block of flats has different recycling and collection facilities.
- Council distributes containers for new recycling services (SouthGlos Post)
- Rubbish, waster and recycling (SGC)
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020