South Gloucestershire Council (SGC) has begun delivering new recycling containers and bags to households in preparation for its new food waste and plastic bottle collections.
Delivery of container packs began on Monday (25th October) and all households should have received them by the time the new collections begin in the week commencing Monday 22nd November.
The Council says that the collection changes will not initially affect people living in flats as each block of flats has different recycling and collection facilities.
- Council distributes containers for new recycling services (SouthGlos Post)
- Rubbish, waster and recycling (SGC)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020