South Gloucestershire Council (SGC) has begun delivering new recycling containers and bags to households in preparation for its new food waste and plastic bottle collections.
Delivery of container packs began on Monday (25th October) and all households should have received them by the time the new collections begin in the week commencing Monday 22nd November.
The Council says that the collection changes will not initially affect people living in flats as each block of flats has different recycling and collection facilities.
- Council distributes containers for new recycling services (SouthGlos Post)
- Rubbish, waster and recycling (SGC)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020