People in Bradley Stoke are being given the chance to attend an exclusive preview event at the town’s new Harvester restaurant, which is due to open at the Willow Brook Centre on Tuesday 23rd November.
Manager Adam Giles said:
“We want to invite 100 volunteers to sample the freshly prepared dishes on our Salad & Grill menu for free on Saturday 20th November, in what will be a fun and useful training exercise for our new team.”
“The preview event will provide an exclusive insight into the Harvester experience, which has changed significantly over the years. Our new restaurant will provide a modern but casual dining environment, which we think is the ideal setting in which to meet family and friends for a relaxing meal.”
Freshly prepared main courses on Harvester’s Salad & Grill menu start at just £4.99, and that price includes unlimited trips to the famous Harvester Salad Cart. The menu gives guests the option of picking their own grill, sauce and side with 1,575 combinations to choose from, but complete Earlybird value meals are also available “all day, everyday”.
Anyone wishing to apply for the chance of attending the event and receiving a complimentary meal for up to four people is asked to register at www.harvester.co.uk/bradley-stoke-preview.
The new Harvester restaurant in Bradley Stoke has created jobs for 60 bar, waiting, kitchen, cleaning and managerial staff, says the company.
More info: Harvester Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019