Has anyone else seen the new parking restrictions at the Willow Brook Centre?
I have seen the signs go up but not stopped to read them properly yet. From what others have said there will be a four hour maximum stay allowed. Plus fines for people parking in the disabled bays who do not display a blue badge; which is very good news. Also idiots who abuse the drop off zones and decide to park in them will be getting a fine.
The more savvy of us will know that these fines are not actually enforceable but hopefully it will be enough to stop most people abusing the rules.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019