Journal reader Owen Richards reports:
A dog was rescued from the lake in the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve, Bradley Stoke, earlier today (at about 4pm), having presumably gone on the ice and fallen through.
A crew from Avon Fire & Rescue on scene broke through the ice and eventually used an inflatable boat to get to the dog (Morgan, a spaniel).
Photo credit: Owen Richards
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021