Journal reader Owen Richards reports:
A dog was rescued from the lake in the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve, Bradley Stoke, earlier today (at about 4pm), having presumably gone on the ice and fallen through.
A crew from Avon Fire & Rescue on scene broke through the ice and eventually used an inflatable boat to get to the dog (Morgan, a spaniel).
Photo credit: Owen Richards
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020