Journal reader Owen Richards reports:
A dog was rescued from the lake in the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve, Bradley Stoke, earlier today (at about 4pm), having presumably gone on the ice and fallen through.
A crew from Avon Fire & Rescue on scene broke through the ice and eventually used an inflatable boat to get to the dog (Morgan, a spaniel).
Photo credit: Owen Richards
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020