On Tuesday 18th January 2011 at about 6pm, a woman was out running in Bradley Stoke – as she approached the pedestrian traffic light controlled crossing on Bradley Stoke Way, running towards the roundabout which meets Savages Wood Road on the left and The Leisure Centre on the right, she came across a group of seven male youths who were taking up the footpath.
As the runner tried to run through a gap in the group to pass them, a lone male within the group took hold of her by the upper arms and said something to her before she was able to get free and continue on her way.
The male who grabbed the runner is described as a white male, 15-16 years old, quite short in comparison to the rest of the group, average build, wearing dark clothing.
If anyone witnessed this incident, has experienced any similar incident or has any information about this, please contact the police on 0845 456 7000 quoting reference number 7365/11.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019