Residents in Bradley Stoke are being asked to be on the look out for a white and ginger cat that went missing on Saturday 22nd January from The Culvert.
The owners write:
Fred went missing around noon on the 22nd of January 2011. He is a housecat who hardly ever goes out, so we are really worried that he has been missing this long. He has a microchip, but no collar. If you see him, please contact James and Rhiannon on any of:
- 07967 815270 (mobile)
- 07763 754584 (mobile)
- 01454 620445 (landline)
Fred was last spotted on Sunday 23rd January in nearby Cross Tree Grove.
More info: Have you seen Fred? (owners’ website)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020