Residents in Bradley Stoke are being asked to be on the look out for a white and ginger cat that went missing on Saturday 22nd January from The Culvert.
The owners write:
Fred went missing around noon on the 22nd of January 2011. He is a housecat who hardly ever goes out, so we are really worried that he has been missing this long. He has a microchip, but no collar. If you see him, please contact James and Rhiannon on any of:
- 07967 815270 (mobile)
- 07763 754584 (mobile)
- 01454 620445 (landline)
Fred was last spotted on Sunday 23rd January in nearby Cross Tree Grove.
More info: Have you seen Fred? (owners’ website)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020