The Reflections hairdressing salon at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre has announced that it is start opening on Sundays.
Writing on the salon’s webpage, Manager Hannah Fox says:
“I am excited to announce that, due to client demand, from 20th February we will be opening on Sundays! The salon will be open between 10am to 4pm and is already taking bookings. We hope that these extended hours offer you a more convenient service and look forward to welcoming you soon.”
Reflections was the first company to announce, in April 2008, that it would be opening in Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development.
Related link: Hairdressers in and around Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019