After some seven years of being away from Bradley Stoke, my wife and I returned recently and stopped for lunch at The Three Brooks public house.
Imagine our shock as we approached the pub to be greeted by this vast grey box dominating the area. In fact we first thought that the pub had been demolished to make way for this edifice such is its impact on the area.
Are we the only ones who are astonished that such a monstrosity could have been built?
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019