A family fun day and five-a-side football tournament being held at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre on the first Saturday in July will raise funds for equipment at a local children’s hospital.
The event, organised by the Willow Brook Centre, takes place on Saturday 2nd July and all money raised will go to the Cots for Tots Appeal, which is seeking to raise £1 million for intensive care equipment needed by the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St Michael’s Hospital, Bristol.
The football tournament, for the Bradley Stoke Community Shield, is open to any team from the local community and entries have already been received from the Willow Brook Centre, Tesco Extra, the Leisure Centre, the Aztec Hotel, the local police and Bradley Stoke Town Council.
For further information, contact Mark Wathern of the Willow Brook Centre on 01454 205040.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018