Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre has announced that its latest new store, Excellence Spa & Beauty, will open on Saturday 16th July.
The contemporary five star hair salon and beauty spa is said to work exclusively with top quality brands including Redken and Elemis.
Hairdressing services include cutting, colour and styling and beauty treatments include manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, luxury spa days and a revolutionary non-invasive anti-cellulite massage system.
This will be the second Excellence Spa & Beauty outlet to open, the first being in Weston-super-Mare and it will be based in a 1,777 sq. ft. unit between Panasonic and Carphone Warehouse.
Scott Lahive, manager of the Willow Brook Centre, said:
“We look forward to welcoming the team from Excellence Spa & Beauty to our town centre. It’s a great new outlet for Bradley Stoke, and of the highest quality. There will be special opening offers so watch this space!”
The firm is currently advertising for beauty therapists, hair stylists and nail technicians to fill vacancies at the new shop. Further details can be found on The Journal’s ever-popular Bradley Stoke Jobs page.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019