The Willow Brook Centre’s new club for local mums stages its next meeting on Tuesday 26th July between 9.30am and 11.30am at the Bradley Stoke Harvester restaurant.
The club was launched last month when 85 mums enjoyed a free hot drink and received advice from Boots, the Willow Brook Clinic and Brantano. Entertainment for the kids included an art & craft workshop and a puppet workshop.
This month Explore Learning is coming along with a selection of educational toys and will be offering half price membership to Mummy’s Morning card holders.
Phoenix Dental practice will be giving away free tooth paste samples, and the Extra Midwifery service will be on hand to talk to mums about getting all the support they need in their local area.
Representatives from Boots will be back with all the latest on their beauty and perfume ranges.
Adam Giles, General Manager at Harvester, said:
“We’re really looking forward to the next Mummy Morning; it was so well received last month. We hope to see many of the same faces again, as well as lots of new ones.”
The following ‘Mummy’s Breakfast Morning’ club will be held on Tuesday 30th August and then on the last Tuesday of each month.
Membership is free and mums can register by emailing their contact details to email@example.com. The membership card will also entitle mums to special offers and discounts at selected outlets.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019