A man who grew cannabis plants at a rented property in Ormonds Close, Bradley Stoke, has been given a six-month prison sentence, suspended for a year.
The 24-year, who also illegally by-passed the electricty supply at the house, was also handed a punishment of 100 hours of unpaid work and must pay compensation of £1,100 to the electricity company.
Bradley Stoke police reported in their July newsletter that 25 suspected cannabis plants with a potential street value up to £25,000 had been seized in a raid in April.
Read more: Man “ashamed” at being caught growing drugs (Bristol Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - 8th July 2019