Bradley Stoke Town Football Club is delighted to announce that on Saturday 17th September 2011, their new clubhouse location at the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road, will be officially launched.
The club’s nickname is “The Hornets”, so it is fitting that the clubhouse will be called “The Hornets Nest”.
Club Secretary Nick Potter said:
“We are very proud to be officially launching our new clubhouse this Saturday with local dignitaries, players and their families. The club has received fantastic support from the local Council and staff from the Jubilee Centre. We are really looking forward to this night of celebration and using our new clubhouse every Saturday when we have home games for our teams.”
Related link: Sport and Leisure in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018