The Hilton Hotel in Bradley Stoke has been named the most popular destination in the south west for couples having affairs.
The Bath Chronicle says the Woodlands Lane hotel heads the results of a survey carried out by what is claimed to be the biggest online dating website for married people and those already in a relationship.
Convenient links to the M4 and M5 motorways are said to make the venue attractive for those seeking an illicit rendezvous.
A spokeswoman for the dating website told the paper:
“The survey results show that the south west’s cheating spouses prioritise convenience of location and economy over luxury and a romantic setting.”
Read more: The west’s extra-marital rendezvous top-ten
Related link: Hotels and Guest Houses in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020