The Hilton Hotel in Bradley Stoke has been named the most popular destination in the south west for couples having affairs.
The Bath Chronicle says the Woodlands Lane hotel heads the results of a survey carried out by what is claimed to be the biggest online dating website for married people and those already in a relationship.
Convenient links to the M4 and M5 motorways are said to make the venue attractive for those seeking an illicit rendezvous.
A spokeswoman for the dating website told the paper:
“The survey results show that the south west’s cheating spouses prioritise convenience of location and economy over luxury and a romantic setting.”
Read more: The west’s extra-marital rendezvous top-ten
Related link: Hotels and Guest Houses in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020