The Hilton Hotel in Bradley Stoke has been named the most popular destination in the south west for couples having affairs.
The Bath Chronicle says the Woodlands Lane hotel heads the results of a survey carried out by what is claimed to be the biggest online dating website for married people and those already in a relationship.
Convenient links to the M4 and M5 motorways are said to make the venue attractive for those seeking an illicit rendezvous.
A spokeswoman for the dating website told the paper:
“The survey results show that the south west’s cheating spouses prioritise convenience of location and economy over luxury and a romantic setting.”
Read more: The west’s extra-marital rendezvous top-ten
Related link: Hotels and Guest Houses in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in General News
- Prints of local student's 'hero' word art drawing now available to order - June 20th, 2020
- Petition launched after Holy Trinity serves notice on private after-school club - June 17th, 2020
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020