The Christmas lights at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre will be switched on this Thursday afternoon (17th November 2011) when Ben & Holly from Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom make a special guest appearance.
Visitors will have a chance to win £250 to spend at a store of their choice at the Willow Brook Centre by entering a competition during the event.
We’ve heard that BSR are planning kids’ magic, balloon modelling, music quizzes, choir singing, dance groups and, of course, seasonal music and jingles.
The action gets underway at 2:30pm and runs until 5:30pm.
Could the event rival last week’s Olly Murs lights switch-on at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway (the Patchway Journal reported)? MC Andy of Bradley Stoke Radio will no doubt give it his best shot – streamers and artificial snow machines at the ready!
Photo: MC Andy (left) and other members of the Bradley Stoke Radio team, pictured at the station’s pre-launch event in June 2011.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019