We are thinking about moving house soon to the Patchway area. Can anyone tell me what the traffic is normally like on the A38 between Patchway and Aztec West as the house we are looking at is along this stretch?
I know it used to be bad in the evening but no idea about on a morning; not really local to the area at the moment or I would have diven down there at peak times to have a look.
Also since they have added a new lane on Aztec roundabout has it made any improvement to the traffic on the N-Bound carriageway at peak times (towards Aztec)?
Thanks for everyone’s comments in advance good or bad; would really like to hear your opinions.
North Bristol Peter
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020