We are thinking about moving house soon to the Patchway area. Can anyone tell me what the traffic is normally like on the A38 between Patchway and Aztec West as the house we are looking at is along this stretch?
I know it used to be bad in the evening but no idea about on a morning; not really local to the area at the moment or I would have diven down there at peak times to have a look.
Also since they have added a new lane on Aztec roundabout has it made any improvement to the traffic on the N-Bound carriageway at peak times (towards Aztec)?
Thanks for everyone’s comments in advance good or bad; would really like to hear your opinions.
North Bristol Peter
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020