Have just done an email to Keith Cranney and Roy Steel about the 74 bus service. Just thought I would share it here so the other ‘campaigners’ could see it…….
Just to say thank you for your assistance in getting the No.74 bus service for us. Its nice to have a bus running more frequently.
Our little core group will now start campaigning for a nice comfy seat under cover and with heating, on the Centre so, during the long cold dark winter months, we have somewhere to relax and read whilst we wait for the bus that should come at 5.10 but either never shows or turns up with its 5.35 ‘brother’ to keep it company.
Here’s to the next battle!!!
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020