Have just done an email to Keith Cranney and Roy Steel about the 74 bus service. Just thought I would share it here so the other ‘campaigners’ could see it…….
Just to say thank you for your assistance in getting the No.74 bus service for us. Its nice to have a bus running more frequently.
Our little core group will now start campaigning for a nice comfy seat under cover and with heating, on the Centre so, during the long cold dark winter months, we have somewhere to relax and read whilst we wait for the bus that should come at 5.10 but either never shows or turns up with its 5.35 ‘brother’ to keep it company.
Here’s to the next battle!!!
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020